Looking for top-quality CBD products in Gaithersburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gaithersburg, Maryland, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Gaithersburg and neighboring cities like germantown, germantown, and elkton
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Gaithersburg, MD
With such a vast number different brands, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when buying CBD in Gaithersburg.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.