Looking for top-quality CBD products in Gainesville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Gainesville, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Gainesville and neighboring cities such as ponte-vedra-beach, forest-city, and cutler-ridge
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Buying CBD in Gainesville, FL
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when buying CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Gainesville or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.