Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Fullerton? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fullerton, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Fullerton and nearby cities including hampden, manor, and williamsport
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fullerton, PA
With so many different companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Fullerton or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.