Shopping for high-grade CBD in Fullerton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fullerton, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Fullerton, CA
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Fullerton or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.