Shopping for high-grade CBD in Fullerton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fullerton, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Fullerton and other cities such as redlands, san-lorenzo, and san-juan-capistrano
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fullerton, CA
With such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should consider when buying CBD in Fullerton or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.