Looking for premium CBD products in Front Royal? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Front Royal, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Front Royal and other cities like virginia-beach, hopewell, and montclair
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Front Royal, VA
Because there are such a vast number various companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Front Royal or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.