Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Front Royal? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Front Royal, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Front Royal, VA
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Front Royal or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.