Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Fremont? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fremont, Nebraska, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Fremont and nearby cities including kearney, papillion, and bellevue
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Nebraska?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Fremont, NE
Because there are so many different products to select from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Fremont or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.