Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Fremont? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fremont, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Fremont and nearby cities including cuba, maywood, and deerfield
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Fremont, IL
With such a vast amount different brands, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are five things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one must think about when buying CBD in Fremont.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.