Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Fremont? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fremont, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Fremont and neighboring cities such as long-beach, agoura-hills, and rancho-san-diego
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Fremont, CA
Because there are such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Fremont or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.