Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Freeport? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Freeport, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Freeport and other cities such as cunningham, calumet-city, and prospect-heights
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Freeport, IL
With such a vast number different brands, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Freeport.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.