Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Frederickson, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Frederickson and other cities including hazel-dell, moses-lake, and mount-vernon
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Frederickson, WA
With such a vast amount different options, it can often be difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Frederickson.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.