Looking for premium CBD in Fredericksburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fredericksburg, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Fredericksburg, VA
With such a vast number various products, it can be quite difficult to select the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Fredericksburg.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.