Looking for high-grade CBD in Fredericksburg? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fredericksburg, Virginia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Fredericksburg and other cities including vienna, newport-news, and brambleton
Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Fredericksburg, VA
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often be quite difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Fredericksburg.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.