Looking for high-grade CBD products in Franklin? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Franklin, New Jersey, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Franklin, NJ
With such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Franklin or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.