Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Franklin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Franklin, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Franklin, MA
With such a vast amount various products to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Franklin.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.