Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Frankfort, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Frankfort and nearby cities including henderson, newport, and meads
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Frankfort, KY
With so many different products to choose from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Frankfort or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.