Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Four Corners? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Four Corners, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Four Corners, FL
With so many different options to select from, it can often be challenging to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Four Corners.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.