Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Fountainebleau? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fountainebleau, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Fountainebleau and nearby cities including fort-lauderdale, rockledge, and ponte-vedra-beach
Florida CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Fountainebleau, FL
Because there are so many different options, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s five things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Fountainebleau or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.