Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Fountain Valley? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fountain Valley, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Fountain Valley and neighboring cities including los-altos, el-cerrito, and victorville
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Fountain Valley, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Fountain Valley.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.