Shopping for high-quality CBD in Foster City? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Foster City, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Foster City, CA
With so many various options, it can be challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is important to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Foster City.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.