Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fort Wayne, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Fort Wayne and nearby cities like zionsville, franklin, and henry
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fort Wayne, IN
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Fort Wayne or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.