Looking for high-quality CBD in Fort Washington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fort Washington, Maryland, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Fort Washington, MD
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Fort Washington.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.