Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Fort Thomas? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fort Thomas, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Fort Thomas and other cities like highview, georgetown, and shively
CBD Regulations in Kentucky: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fort Thomas, KY
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Fort Thomas.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.