Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Fort Smith? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fort Smith, Arkansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Fort Smith and nearby cities including benton, paragould, and maumelle
CBD Regulations in Arkansas: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Fort Smith, AR
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Fort Smith or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.