Shopping for high-grade CBD in Fort Smith? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Smith, Arkansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Fort Smith, AR
With such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Fort Smith.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.