Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Fort Pierce? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fort Pierce, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Pierce, FL
Because there are so many various products, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must consider when buying CBD in Fort Pierce or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.