Looking for high-quality CBD products in Fort Pierce? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fort Pierce, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Fort Pierce and neighboring cities including tallahassee, tallahassee, and tamiami
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Fort Pierce, FL
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Fort Pierce.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.