Looking for high-quality CBD products in Fort Myers? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Myers, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Myers, FL
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Fort Myers.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.