Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Fort Mill? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Mill, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Fort Mill and nearby cities like columbia, rock-hill, and myrtle-beach
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Fort Mill, SC
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Fort Mill.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.