Looking for premium-quality CBD in Fort Lauderdale? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Fort Lauderdale, FL
With so many different companies to select from, it can become quite difficult to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one should consider when buying CBD in Fort Lauderdale or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.