Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Fort Lauderdale? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Fort Lauderdale and neighboring cities such as pompano-beach, fountainebleau, and rockledge
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fort Lauderdale, FL
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Fort Lauderdale.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.