Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Fort Bragg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fort Bragg, NC
With such a vast number different products, it can become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Fort Bragg.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.