Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Forest Hills? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Forest Hills, New York, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Forest Hills, NY
With such a vast number different brands, it can become challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s several things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Forest Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.