Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Fords? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fords, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Fords and neighboring cities such as lakewood, stafford, and north-brunswick
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Fords, NJ
Because there are so many different brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Fords.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.