Looking for full spectrum CBD in Foothill Farms? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Foothill Farms, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Foothill Farms and neighboring cities including south-pasadena, florence-graham, and eastvale
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Foothill Farms, CA
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Foothill Farms.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.