Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Fontana? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fontana, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Fontana, CA
Because there are so many different brands, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one should think about when buying CBD in Fontana.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.