Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Folsom? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Folsom, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Folsom, CA
Because there are such a vast number various products, it can often be quite challenging to choose the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Folsom or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.