Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Flower Mound? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Texas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Flower Mound, Texas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Flower Mound and other cities such as harlingen, longview, and san-marcos
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Texas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Flower Mound, TX
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that one should consider when buying CBD in Flower Mound.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.