Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Florissant? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Florissant, Missouri, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Missouri CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Florissant, MO
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Florissant.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.