Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Florence? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Florence, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Florence and nearby cities including conway, saint-andrews, and greenwood
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Florence, SC
With such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Florence.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.