Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Florence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Florence, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Florence, SC
With such a vast number different options, it can be challenging to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Florence or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.