Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Florence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Florence, Kentucky, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Florence, KY
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Florence.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.