Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Florence? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Florence, Kentucky, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Florence and neighboring cities like hopkinsville, madisonville, and henderson
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Florence, KY
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Florence or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.