Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Florence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Arizona!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Florence, Arizona, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Arizona?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Florence, AZ
With so many different options, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Florence or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.