Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Florence? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Alabama!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Florence, Alabama, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Alabama?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Florence, AL
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Florence or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.