Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Flint, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Flint and neighboring cities including east-lansing, walker, and frenchtown
Michigan CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Flint, MI
With such a vast amount various products to select from, it can be quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Flint.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.