Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fleming Island, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Fleming Island and nearby cities like ives-estates, the-hammocks, and north-miami
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Fleming Island, FL
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Fleming Island or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.