Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Fleming Island? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fleming Island, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Fleming Island, FL
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be quite challenging to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Fleming Island.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.