Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Flagstaff? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Flagstaff, Arizona, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Flagstaff and other cities such as glendale, rio-rico, and casas-adobes
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Flagstaff, AZ
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can often be difficult to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Flagstaff.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.