Looking for high-grade CBD in Flagstaff? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Arizona!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Flagstaff, Arizona, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arizona?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arizona.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Flagstaff, AZ
With such a vast amount various companies, it can be difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Flagstaff.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.