Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Fitchburg? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fitchburg, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Fitchburg and neighboring cities including south-hadley, bellingham, and north-attleborough
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Fitchburg, MA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can be quite challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Fitchburg.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.