Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Findlay, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Findlay and nearby cities such as strongsville, sylvania, and stow
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Findlay, OH
With so many various options to select from, it can be quite challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Findlay.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.