Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Ferndale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Ferndale, Michigan, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Michigan CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Ferndale, MI
With such a vast amount different brands to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must consider when buying CBD in Ferndale.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.