Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Ferndale? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ferndale, Maryland, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Ferndale and nearby cities including maryland-city, fort-washington, and hillcrest-heights
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Ferndale, MD
Because there are so many different brands, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Ferndale or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.