Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Fern Creek? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Fern Creek, Kentucky, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Fern Creek and neighboring cities including berea, shelbyville, and highview
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Fern Creek, KY
Because there are so many various products to select from, it can often be difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when buying CBD in Fern Creek or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.