Looking for premium CBD products in Federal Way? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Federal Way, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Federal Way and neighboring cities such as covington, washougal, and parkland
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Washington?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Federal Way, WA
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Federal Way.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.