Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Fayetteville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Fayetteville, Arkansas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Arkansas CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Fayetteville, AR
With so many different options, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s several things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Fayetteville.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.