Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Farragut? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Farragut, Tennessee, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Farragut and neighboring cities like collierville, jackson, and bartlett
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Farragut, TN
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Farragut or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.